5 Basic Requirements to Become a Foster Parent...
- Be a legal United States resident;
- Complete the application and background check, and provide 3 personal reference letters;
- Have adequate and safe living space, and the support of family;
- Cooperate with agency, federal and state policies;
- Receive payment for your care in fostering a child or children.
Needs list for Brazoria County Youth Homes!
Donate Today! Every little bit helps...
The Children's Center, Inc., (TCCI) is a private non-profit organization created in the 1980s through a merger of three child welfare agencies rooted in the Galveston community since 1878.
Click on the video to learn more about what we do.
Like us on Facebook... Join our newsletter mailing list... Follow us on Twitter...Volunteer... Help us with our Wish List... Contribute to our programs and services... Become a Foster Parent... Adopt a program... Host a fundraising event... Support our Randall's Good Neighbor Program...