Like us on Facebook... Join our newsletter mailing list... Follow us on Twitter...Volunteer... Help us with our Wish List... Contribute to our programs and services... Become a Foster Parent... Adopt a program... Host a fundraising event... Attend our Outreach Session.... Support our Randall's Good Neighbor Program...
5 Basic Requirements to Become a Foster Parent...
- Be a legal United States resident;
- Complete the application and background check, and provide 3 personal reference letters;
- Have adequate and safe living space, and the support of family;
- Cooperate with agency, federal and state policies;
- Receive payment for your care in fostering a child or children.
The Children's Center, Inc., (TCCI) is a private non-profit organization created in the 1980s through a merger of three child welfare agencies rooted in the Galveston community since 1878. Click on the video to learn more about what we do.
Immediate Openings - Accounting Supervisor
Program Director - Adoption Services
Case Manager II / Street Outreach Worker
Volunteer - Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
Bilingual Clinicians | Case Managers | Youth Development Workers