WELCOME TO HUMAN RESOURCES
The Office of Human Resources is committed to meeting the overall professional needs of the staff and clients served to achieve the best possible outcome for the organization as a whole. The department strives to produce:
- Engaged, valued and committed employees to meet the needs of communities served
- Professional training and development to increase competencies
- Consistent and standard services, policies and process that are transparent
- A safe, healthy, diverse and balanced work environment
- Proactive services and effective and prompt resolutions to clients served
- Community relationships and partnerships that meet the demands of a strong work environment
TCCI Policy Quick Links
REQUIRED BY LAW...
All Texas employers must display posters containing information on the Workers' Compensation Program, the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, and the Occupational Safety and Health Act. Employers subject to the Texas Payday Law must display a poster containing employee information on it. Employers liable under the Texas Unemployment Compensation Act must display a poster that includes information about both unemployment compensation and the Texas Payday Law. Also, every employer with 15 or more employees, and smaller employers with federal grants and contracts, must post the notice entitled "Equal Employment Opportunity Is the Law," which contains information about the Equal Employment Opportunity/Americans with Disabilities Act laws.
Posters should be displayed in such a way that each employee can readily see them (generally, the requirements have language such as "conspicuously placed" and "readily accessible" to employees). That would mean that employees who do not normally get to certain offices would not be served by posters displayed at those offices. The offices, or sub-offices, where those employees normally congregate would need to have the posters displayed for the benefit of the employees who are served by each such location.
FEDERAL REQUIRED POSTERS
FEDERAL LABOR LAWS
TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISION REQUIRED POSTERS
TEXAS LABOR LAWS